Tacos Valentine DTF Transfer
DTF Transfers are printed using a water based garment ink and are designed to be used on all fabric colors and materials, including shirts, bags, canvas, etc. Transfers must be applied using a commercial grade press to ensure accurate, even heat and pressure. A hand iron or Cricut mini press are not recommended.
Full color DTF transfer only
Glitter transfers will be printed on glitter film and have an actual glitter overlay applied to the entire sheet.
- Transfers can be used on any color or garment type
- DTF transfers do not crack or peel. They stretch with the garment and have a long life span.
Please choose the size and finish for each product that you need. All designs are available in pocket, youth, adult and oversized.
Please note: We like full sized designs! Our transfers are measured based on the WIDTH of the design. If you order an 11" transfer, it is measured by width, NOT the longest side, like most transfers. If a design is more than 11x11, it is considered oversized and will be charged accordingly. Measurements will be listed for each design so you may accurately order to fit your garments.
- Pocket/Hat/Coozie 3-4"
- Infant 6"
- Toddler 8"
- Youth 9"
- Adult 11"+
Pre-Orders are available for seasonal or limited collections. Orders can be placed at any time for these items. Please just realize most items are not in stock unless otherwise listed, therefore they will be printed with a 7 day turnaround.
Initial pre-orders for a collection go live on Friday and close on Sunday night. Orders begin printing on Monday/Tuesday and will ship the following Friday.
Custom transfers typically take appx 2 biz days for printing, beginning the day after order is placed. This does not include holidays or weekends and does not included your shipping time. If you need rush production or have any issues uploading art, please include your order number and email TeamBlingz@yahoo.com.
- Pre-press is recommended to remove moisture from the garment
- Press your transfer with medium-high pressure at 280-310°F for 15 seconds. You cannot damage the transfer by pressing with more heat, pressure, or time. However we do recommend using a teflon sheet to protect your garment from heat exposure.
- Allow the transfer to cool to the touch (15secs) and then remove the film. If it has not adhered, stop peeling. Make sure the transfer has cooled properly. If so, repress for another 5-10secs and allow to cool again.
- After the film has been removed, cover with parchment or teflon and repress for another 15secs to soften the design and cure the print for longevity.